The ‘No Data Found’ error in KDSPY can occur for a number of different reasons –– and is presented when KDSPY cannot find (or read) the data it needs.
There are 5 ways to troubleshoot this error, and after each step, you may want to try KDSPY again as just one of these issues could be the underlying cause.
- Perform a HARD REFRESH on the current page. If you are unsure how to do a hard refresh, you can find more details on this here.
- Clear cache and cookies from ALL TIME –– and then QUIT and REOPEN your browser. Please don’t simply close the current browser tab. You must fully terminate (quit) the browser you are using and then REOPEN.
- Ensure you are using the latest version of KDSPY. You can find out what the latest version is by going to our what’s new page. The latest version will be shown at the top of the page. You can then find out the version you are using by ‘right-clicking’ on KDSPY and choosing ‘Manage Extensions’ –– where you will find your version number. If you are using an older version, just click the toggle button at the top that says ‘Developer Tools’, and then you will be presented with a button that says ‘Update’. Click that button and KDSPY will update to the latest version.
- Ensure you are using the latest version of the browser. KDSPY is constantly being updated, and is always programmed to be used on the latest version of the browsers; Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox. To ensure you are using the latest version of your chosen browser, go to the ‘About’ menu in your browser menu options and if an update is available, please update.
- Reduce the number of browser tabs you have open. If you have too many tabs open in your browser, this can significantly reduce the browser resources available for the current (active) tab. The speed at which the current page renders may be too slow to have loaded by the time you click on KDSPY. This means KDSPY will not find everything it needs in time.
If, after following the steps above, you are still experiencing this issue –– there is a possibility that Amazon may be making changes. In this case, KDSPY will need to be updated, so we invite you to log a support ticket with the link in the GREEN section below.
If you still have trouble with KDSPY after following the steps above, please put in a support request and a member of our team will assist you within 24 hours.